What is a Roll Off Dumpster?
A "roll off" Dumpster (is loaded onto our truck and rolls off the rear onto your street, driveway or yard). Roll-off dumpsters are primarily used for the loading of and removal of debris from your job location. Dumpsters can be loaded with various types of debris from construction projects such as sheetrock, roofing, household furniture and basement cleanouts, sidewalk and yard excavation debris. Our driver primarily will make delivery of the dumpster and place it at the location of your choice. When dumpsters are dropped on the street, our office will expedite all necessary city permits which are valid for 5 day periods at a time and can be renewed for an additional 5 days upon expiration. You provide the labor or you can inquire about our removal services.
The Dumpster Rental Process
- Consider what size roll off dumpster you will need based on the amount of trash or construction debris you need removed. Please see our Dumpster sizes to determine which container will accommodate your debris. Our smaller size dumpsters 5 yard and 10 yard containers cost less, but may not be insufficient resulting in our having to SWITCH the full container with an empty one. This can then become very costly If you miscalculate and have more debris than your dumpster can hold. After answering a few questions about the location of the dumpster, type of debris and what you are trying to dispose of, our very experienced staff can help you to determine the correct size container that will accommodate all of your debris.
- The price that is quoted will be our BEST flat rate with NO WEIGHT LIMITATION. If you prefer to rent and pay based on the "weight" of debris, we can accommodate this request as well.
- We will inform you of materials that will not be allowed in the trash container.
- Payment must be rendered at the time of booking and we conveniently accept VISA and MASTERCARD or cash payment upon delivery.
- Once your container has been filled to capacity, simply call our office so that arrangements can be made to schedule the pickup.
What Size Dumpster Do I Need?
Dumpster sizes are quoted in the amount of cubic yards that the container can hold. Thus, a "20 yard dumpster" will hold 20 cubic yards of debris... twice as much trash as a 10 yard dumpster. A 3ft X 3ft X3ft "cube" equals 1 cubic yard. The most common roll off dumpster sizes are 10 cubic yards, 20 cubic yards and 30 cubic yards. We provide the dumpster sizes in cubic yards and in feet (length X width X height) to help you better understand the size of trash container you may need for your particular cleanup project.